by: Facebook, Inc. • 784.2K
The days when we basically communicated by calling or sending messages are long gone. What'sApp has changed that and another important ingredient has been Facebook Messenger, which has made easier to keep contact with out friends without paying anything.
It's perfectly possible to use the Facebook app and send messages, but Facebook has created a unique app with only that feature: sending messages and creating group messages for multiple friends. The design is exactly the same as facebook's: clean, white and blue! It also works smooth and its usability is excellent.
As extra options: you can set alerts on and off (for 1 hour or until 8.00) and see the map location. The developer is of course, Facebook, and this is a really useful app for those who are addicted to talking to their friends 24/7. One note, we miss the possibility of chatting, as it's not the same as sending messages.
Tags: facebook messenger , anything , appzoom , facebook messenger balloon , the thumbs up on facebook messenger is rude , facebook messenger 4.0 , facebook messenger group mms , messenger baixar
by Ana , Appszoom
Dec 18, 2012
Instantly connect with the people in your life. Messenger is free, fast, and secure.
- Reach anyone. You can use names or phone numbers to find friends.
- Use everywhere. Messenger works across all mobile and desktop devices. You can even connect with people internationally!
- Connect however you want. Send a text message, share a photo, or start a video chat — all in Messenger.
- Communicate better with groups. Catch up in real time with high quality group video chat or customize your messaging experience with colors, nicknames, and group photos.
- Call and video chat your friends 1:1 or in groups. It's free over Wi-Fi (otherwise standard data charges apply), so talk as long as you want, even with people in other countries.
- Express yourself. Send emojis, stickers, and GIFs to conversations or add new masks and effects to your video chats.
- Capture photos and videos with fun art and effects. You can save these to camera roll, send to conversations, or post to your Day, a place where people can see what you're up to.
- Play games and compete with your friends. You can compare scores and see how you rank against other people.
- Chat with businesses. You can make reservations, check on orders, and get real-time customer service.